Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Tuesday 24 July 2012

moving to an uppercase letter

Just a quick note because tonight is one of those nights where I feel drained and exhausted.  So instead so staying up till 1 or 2 a.m. I am planning on going to bed after I click "publish" on this post.

I noticed when I sent an email off to a friend tonight that I signed it with the short form of my name and I signed it with an uppercase letter at the beginning of my name.

That might seem normal or commonplace but it's very strange to me and even, surprising.  Dare I say even out-of-character.

For years and years I have signed my emails (for my blog's sake just pretend my legal first name is actually Flabbergasted) with an "f."

Or "flab."

When it's been something legal or regarding my children, then, of course, it's been "Flabbergasted Mom."

Yet for friends and family, it's always been "flab" or "f" so noticing that I signed "Flab" this time seemed blogworthy.

There is some significance to that.  Probably related to my sense or self or self-worth but I am too tired to start debating that at the moment.

Just thought I would put it out there.

Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)