Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Tuesday 21 August 2012

My day

I realize that there really isn't much leeway with meds but I didn't take my Wellbutrin last night and I took it this morning instead.

Originally I began taking it at night because it made me feel nauseated in the morning but it seemed to work OK today.

I went to my peer support group today and since it was a smaller group we had our individual time as well as a sort of "round table" topic which fit in to something that's quite personal to me and there was some cathartic sharing (though I did not cry this wk).

Afterwards I went out with two of my girlfriends and we talked some more about some of our personal experiences and feelings.

Then I drove them home and when I got back to the house, MOH was a total sweetheart and had done a good chunk of cleaning up in the kitchen plus had made mac n cheese (aka comfort food) for supper.

I am a bit worried about what may appear in my dreamscape this evening but I'll hope for the best. If all else fails, I shall have to close my eyes and try to bring Alexander S. (Eric from HBO's True Blood to mind). ;)

I feel like I am ready for sleep right now though so I shall sign off.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)