Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Sunday 26 August 2012

Organization thy name is truly Hell

I really, really, really suck at this sort of thing. So does MOH. But at the same time I am determined to get some structure and routine in our lives.
But I feel like I am not only at odds with my family but also battling against my own intrinsic nature!

*sigh*


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comment:

  1. It's all relative. Don't strive for Martha Stewart. Strive for what makes you feel comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)