Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Thursday 16 August 2012

Something lighter

What I accomplished today:

- I had my morning meds
- I ate breakfast
- I washed my hair and body
- I brushed my teeth
- I shaved my legs and underarms (though I gave myself a nasty scratch)
- I got dressed
- I made sure the kids had breakfast and lunch
- I wrote my earlier blog post
- I dropped off paperwork at OW earlier this morning
- I went to group with a good friend
- I spoke, shared, honestly emoted and received support, friendship and validation
- I came home
- I parented
- I focused on just breathing for awhile
- I sat down at the table and ate supper with my family
- I was able to cuddle with MOH for a bit
- I wrote another blog post (in progress)
- I am trying to formulate some of the other thoughts running roughshod through my head

That's all I've got for the moment


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)