Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Standing and sweating in Indigo books in Toronto...

So ummnnn in a completely impulsive move I came to TO with two of my girlfriends (obviously I didn't drive) and I am listening to the hilarious Jenny Lawson aka TheBloggess.com speak here while I stand in a line of ppl and sweat, unsure if it's a perimenapausal hot flash, the amount of ppl, freakin' summer or a motley combo of all these things but while I can hear just fine my view is utterly unremarkable.

I was freaking out on the drive a bit and the amount of ppl here is troubling me and I am standing in line so I can hopefully tell her how much I enjoyed the book even though I really can't afford shouldn't buy a copy when I need things like groceries...

I am so lame sometimes.

*sigh*


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)