Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Defeated by the dread machines - attempt #2

*Note to self - Don't let toddler grab phone when starting a blog post because MOH is addicted to the internet

The pictures are of the machines I couldn't adjust and/or use properly (arrgh!)

The machine I could use the highest amount of weight on for my reps was the calf press I think.

I also went to group and shared my current self-disgust and increased feelings of body hate.

I swear I am just all over the place. It's like I have a cacophony of issues and sometimes one thing manages to get louder than the rest to attract more of my attention

Similar to how my extremes in the area of anxiety and panic masked so much of my depression and anger.



Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)