Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Feeling lousy

I have no energy and am constantly tired. I am napping during the day, often going to bed before midnight and if MOH leaves me alone, I am sleeping until 10 or 11 a.m.

What the hell is going on here???

I did manage to go out the other day and touch base with one of our other friends who has been having a rough time lately.

Though when I got home, I was pretty much ready for bed.

Same thing on Sunday when I made it out to the historical society for some research... I was asleep about 15 minutes after I got home.

I haven't been online much lately. Instead I've been reading a lot of titillating vampire-based books that used to have real plots but now are basically the authors masturbatory fantasies in print... which is why I stopped reading her, because if I want erotica - I'll go read it, but I was bored so since they didn't cost me anything, I thought "what the hell."

My headspace is odd in that I am really quite horny but it's all mental because I don't have the energy to take the iniative to start anything but if MOH can rev me up, then we're good to go.

So reading helps satisfy the urges that I am too tired to act upon.

I don't know what else to write.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)