Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Monday 17 September 2012

Huh???

Ruh-roh...

Wtf just happened?

Only people who know me in real life will know this but if they took notes on all the things I could cover during a half hour conversation, the notes would be surprisingly verbose.

That being said, Dr. Calm has minimal notes on our previous sessions, as I learned when he showed me the few sentences he wrote down from each to prove his point of view on things we had and had not discussed.

I don't feel like getting into all the details but, bottom line, he got a good look at how I view things and think about things after the fact.

I got a good look at him behaving like a confused human. And a completely domineering ass.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)