Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Friday 28 September 2012

Watching "Touched by an Angel" never makes me feel better

Now don't get me wrong... I always liked watching the show when it originally aired, sometimes it moved me, sometimes it didn't.

Mostly I liked when Andrew (RIP John Dye) was in the episode because he was a good-looking "every man" kind of guy.

I used to watch the show with my Mom... She liked when Randy Travis or someone else she liked would turn up as a guest star.

Going farther back, I can tell you that my parents and I used to watch "Highway to Heaven" together and earlier than that it was "Little House on the Prairie."

We liked those shows and their feel good messages and their
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)