Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Friday 24 January 2014

Feeling nervous today

So my brother-in-law is picking me up to drive me to Dream Crest Clinic in Mississauga today.

Have to see a DR today for a referral to the psych (that appt is already scheduled).

Will these be the medical professionals who will actually help me?

Get me on some meds that work?
Fill out paperwork that I need for ODSP and taxes?

Something that will give me hope?

*crosses fingers*


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)