Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Saturday 25 January 2014

Something beautiful

Saw this on FB - breath-taking! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRNqhi2ka9k&list=UUpMGFNXnfAcsAb0HA5aXE7g

It's called a murmuration.

Now - after marvelling at the wonders of nature for a moment, here's an update.

The DR did my referral (my appt is in March) - so I have to just hold on till then.

Despite not wanting to get my hopes up, I felt hopeful today - I even took the kids to play outside in the snow for the first time this winter (in that I went out and participated too).

Right now, there's this feeling of quiet desperation within me, clutching at the tattered edges of my soul.

Please let the psych be the one who really helps me with medication to regulate my moods & with paperwork so I can apply for odsp (and cpp - I think you have to apply for both)...

*prays*


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)