Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Wednesday 5 March 2014

March 5/14

Didn't leave the house today and wasn't social.
Ignored emails.
Was exhausted.
Cumulative effects of my busy day plus late night nookie I think.

LENGTHY phone call with T. Drama and mental issues interspersed w/more "natural" convo.

Trying to stave off nervousness and paranoia re: appt on Sat.

POSITIVES

  • I had a two-hour nap and did so withOUT feeling guilty & forcing myself to stay awake
  • planned errands for tomorrow
  • asked former M-I-L for favour re: Boy-o

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)