Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Thursday 6 March 2014

March 6/14

I've been feeling worse as the day has gone on because I can't stop thinking about Dr. K and Dr. G aka fucking assholes who, in my opinion, screwed me over - one for 11 YEARS and the other for a few months.

They were so disrespectful & unprofessional and just plain UNFAIR to me!!!

And I'm not sure how I'm going to explain it all on Sat - will it make me sound even nuttier? I'm afraid to talk about it in case I totally flip out.

Last night I flung myself upright in bed in the middle of the night 2x, just sure I was going to puke all over the room.

I felt like I had extreme motion sickness.

I was hot and nauseous and dizzy and I couldn't breathe.

I thought I was going to die.

IN the morning I did still get up and get some things done.

POSITIVES

  • got paperwork from OW
  • dropped off Rx form at pharmacy in case I get new meds
  • finished bday shopping
  • had a bath
  • washed my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)