Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Saturday 5 April 2014

Where are the books on parenting when YOU have bipolar disorder??

I did a google search and I can find a lot of books for parenting children and teens and young adults who have these (or other) disorders but I feel invisible.

Not surprising with an invisible illness but I feel solely under-represented.

Reading some of the books give me "A Ha!" Moments in regards to my own trials and tribulations of growing up but they don't really help me NOW!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)