Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Monday 5 May 2014

Just checking

MEDS:

0.5 mg (because isn't covered) Clonazepam - 2 pills, 4x/day
10 mg Abilify - 1 pill 1x/day
100 mg Lamictal - 1 & 3/4 pills 3x/day for one wk
10 mg Propanolol 1 pill 2x/day

So that's 16 and 1/4 pills a day, right?

Seriously?

Oh and ALL my test results were apparently good. "Excellent" was the word I believe the good DR used.

I think he may have been shocked.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)