Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Tuesday 17 June 2014

A bit sad

Today was my last day at OW, technically past my last day but I wanted to catch up T on what's been happening and I was pleased to see M as well.

But they were 2 of my fav ppl there (+ J) and I will miss them.

I did say I'd share my ODSP app if they'd like and they both have my contact details...

Isn't it nice to know there are some honestly kind ppl who help people??

I don't know what to expect from ODSP but I can only hope my worker and/or the ppl I deal w/ are as kind and understanding as M, T and J.

I will really miss them.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)