Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Wednesday 2 July 2014

*sigh* Hubs 2.0 is depressed

This is so hard to deal w/ because it pulls me down too. It's so easy to be sucked into the whirlpool.
I am swimming against the current but I don't want to drown!

I *know* I should be more supportive and I tend to think I am until I end up losing my shit w/ him.

Go to a DR, a counselling place - just do SOMETHING!!!!

I've been asking for MONTHS!


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)